I'd definetly like a copy. [email protected]. (thanks) I really want to hear that cielo version of Telling Them too.
I'd definetly like a copy. [email protected]. (thanks) I really want to hear that cielo version of Telling Them too.
cool find. thanks. just proves once again what a brilliant songwriter mike ness is.
if anyone could send it over to [email protected] that would kick ass! nice find!
Hey, could someone send a copy to me at [email protected], that'd be great. Thanks.
I got it, Thanks. It's cool to hear another artists interpretation of a great song.
send it my way!!! [email protected]
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Please hook me up too! I love this version! Thanks in advance!Originally posted by mykbyk95:
Nice. Anoyed me that it didnt let you download it, so I got it myself manually the dirty way [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] . If anyone else was like me and wanted to have this for the hell of it I can email it to you.
[email protected]
This isn't a Social Distortion or Mike Ness Bootleg or long lost song, maybe you shouldn't be ripping and sharing like it is.
Bookmarks